ʚ.A note from Evie.ɞ

I’m happy and excited to receive blogger packs and blogger applications for stores! However please look through my blog first to see if your store is my style. Most of the time I tend to mix and match outfits for fresh and interesting looks! If you would like for me to blog for you, please understand that every creation may not fit my personal taste and will therefore not be blogged.

Kisses,

Evie Bebe

.Style Card 9.

Playing in the leaves

Today's style card features:
Little Closet, {Petite Bowtique}. tram. Tres Blah, [monso], Inner Peace, Bebe'Licious, Turducken, Atooly, [kik] & .click.


Today I decided to play dress up with my bestie and have fun with some leaves!
I'm wearing hair from tram, headband from Atooly, glasses from Tres Blah, undershirt & scarf from {Petite Bowtique}. My shirt, shorts and leggings are Little Closet and the boots are from my store Bebe'Licious.

Ry is wearing hair from [monso], ear muffs and mittens from .click., glasses from [kik] undershirt by her {Petite Bowtique}, shirt & shorts by Little Closet, leggings from Turducken and boots from Inner Peace. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up