ʚ.A note from Evie.ɞ

I’m happy and excited to receive blogger packs and blogger applications for stores! However please look through my blog first to see if your store is my style. Most of the time I tend to mix and match outfits for fresh and interesting looks! If you would like for me to blog for you, please understand that every creation may not fit my personal taste and will therefore not be blogged.

Kisses,

Evie Bebe

.Style Card 1.

YAY my first blog post!

Today's style card features:
 Minuet, Little Closet, Bebe'Licious, Monso & -Laviere-, Tres Blah, Cae & 
{Dream of Clouds}
One of my favorite TD stores (Minuet) made me this custom sweatshirt which I absolutely adore! You can find similar styles at the November round of the Heritage Gacha Garden. I paired it with some shorts from Little Closet, lace tights from a new store I found on market called {Dream of Clouds} and my fav Uggs from my store Bebe'Licious. My hair is from
-LaViere-headband is from Monso, glasses Tres Blah and my necklace is from Cae. <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment


up