ʚ.A note from Evie.ɞ

I’m happy and excited to receive blogger packs and blogger applications for stores! However please look through my blog first to see if your store is my style. Most of the time I tend to mix and match outfits for fresh and interesting looks! If you would like for me to blog for you, please understand that every creation may not fit my personal taste and will therefore not be blogged.

Kisses,

Evie Bebe

.Style Card 12.

It's only Rock n Roll

Today's style card features:
That's so {Kyoot}, Amame, Dura, Bebe'Licious, VCO, Maxi Gossamer, Roadrunners Creations, Auxilary, & *Sew Cute*


Today is a special blog day for me. My Bubbyboo Alex was on, so I grabbed him up and told him he was gonna be in a blog with me :P

He is wearing this totally hip outfit by That's So {Kyoot}, which he paired with some shoes from Amame, matchstick from Roadrunners Designs and hair from Dura.

I'm wearing an outfit by *Sew Cute* which I paired with a tutu I made (Bebe'Licious), boots from -Marmelade-, pearls from Maxi Gossamer, hair from Dura glasses from VCO and a slouchy hair bow from Auxilary. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up