ʚ.A note from Evie.ɞ

I’m happy and excited to receive blogger packs and blogger applications for stores! However please look through my blog first to see if your store is my style. Most of the time I tend to mix and match outfits for fresh and interesting looks! If you would like for me to blog for you, please understand that every creation may not fit my personal taste and will therefore not be blogged.

Kisses,

Evie Bebe

.Style Card 6.

Here kitty kitty

Today's style card features:
 -Marmelade-, Little Closet, {Petite Bowtique}, tram, Turducken, Cae & Tres Blah


My dear friend SunAnn Jewell has the sweetest little store called -Marmelade-.  I have been a HUGE fan since her very first design.  She makes most, if not all of her own mesh and everything is so well done. Today I am wearing the kitty kitty sweater, shoes and head band. I paired it with my fav tweed pants from Turducken, tabby scarf from Little Closet, Tres Blah glasses, my Mama's fav hair on me from tram, necklace by Cae and soft kitty face from {Petite Bowtique}. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up