ʚ.A note from Evie.ɞ

I’m happy and excited to receive blogger packs and blogger applications for stores! However please look through my blog first to see if your store is my style. Most of the time I tend to mix and match outfits for fresh and interesting looks! If you would like for me to blog for you, please understand that every creation may not fit my personal taste and will therefore not be blogged.

Kisses,

Evie Bebe

.Style Card 18.

Fabulous Fashionistas

Today's style card features:
Minuet, Tres Blah, Analog Dog, {Dream of Clouds}, Atooly, Cae, Gos Boutique, 
Wasabi Pills & ColdLogic

Today I went over to my gorgeous GodMommy's and to both our surprises, we were wearing the same colors! I knew that meant it was blog time.
I am wearing this fabulous new outfit from Minuet available at the Heritage Gift Shop. I paired it with a headband from Atooly, glasses from Tres Blah, shoes from fri.day, tights from {Dream of Clouds} and what has become my new fav hair from Analog Dog. The hair is HEAVILY modded by me though.

My GodMommy Sylvia is wearing a dress by ColdLogic, hair from Wasabi Pills, necklace by Cae & heels from Gos Boutique. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up