ʚ.A note from Evie.ɞ

I’m happy and excited to receive blogger packs and blogger applications for stores! However please look through my blog first to see if your store is my style. Most of the time I tend to mix and match outfits for fresh and interesting looks! If you would like for me to blog for you, please understand that every creation may not fit my personal taste and will therefore not be blogged.

Kisses,

Evie Bebe

.Style Card 15.

Evie Swag

Today's style card features:
Baby Swag, Boogers, Lamb, Nylon Outfitters, {Petite Bowtique}, Glitter Outfitters, Tres Blah, Noodles, Yummy & [Little Nerds]


So, over the weekend Glitter Outfitters had this huge half off sale of her entire store. I saw this outfit and knew it had to be mine. I mean hello, pink and leopard! I paired it with a turtleneck from {Petite Bowtique}, glasses from Tres Blah, my all time fav updo from Lamb, hair rose & necklace from Nylon Outfitters, earrings from Noodles & boots from [Little Nerds]. My sweet ride is from Baby Swag. I love this store too but unfortunately for me, they only make stuff for TD babies atm. My arm candy is from Boogers, as well as the Paparazzi bear taking my picture. You can get them both at The Arcade. Finally my fat diamond ring is from Yummy and was a gift from my honey boo. *coughs* Thanks Zen! ;)
<3 Evie

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up