ʚ.A note from Evie.ɞ

I’m happy and excited to receive blogger packs and blogger applications for stores! However please look through my blog first to see if your store is my style. Most of the time I tend to mix and match outfits for fresh and interesting looks! If you would like for me to blog for you, please understand that every creation may not fit my personal taste and will therefore not be blogged.

Kisses,

Evie Bebe

.Style Card 8.

Superstar

Today's style card features:
{Petite Bowtique}, Minuet, Tres Blah, fri.day & ploom


I love classic style dresses. So, when my bestie (owner of Petite Bowtique) made this dress, I fell in love! Terri comes in 3 different colors and includes the dress, headband, tights, belt and shoes. I opted instead to pair it with my red Mary Janes from fri.day and my glasses from Tres Blah. My hair is my new favorite from ploom. That adorable sign behind me, the lovely Lauren Minuet made it! She is taking custom orders for just L$50 too so make sure to send her an IM if you'd like one. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up