ʚ.A note from Evie.ɞ

I’m happy and excited to receive blogger packs and blogger applications for stores! However please look through my blog first to see if your store is my style. Most of the time I tend to mix and match outfits for fresh and interesting looks! If you would like for me to blog for you, please understand that every creation may not fit my personal taste and will therefore not be blogged.

Kisses,

Evie Bebe

.Style Card 5.

Fall down, dust yourself off and get back up again

Today's style card features:
Little Closet, {Petite Bowtique}, <:*Boogers*:>, Dura Dura, {Millie Bee}, Mogli's  & [kik]


 Little Closet has been my go to store since it opened.  The clothing has that vintage look I love so much and everything is just SO adorable! Today I am wearing my Woodland Cape - Tribal RARE, Bleached Denim Shorts and Knit Polka Dots Leggings in Cream from Little Closet. You can find the cape and adorable Trike at the Woodland Treasures Gacha event going on now. Everything else is available in her main store. I paired it with this home made head dress from <:*Boogers*:>. You can find it here at the Atooly fall event. My glasses are from [kik], hair is from Dura Dura, warpaint is from a little store on market called Mogli's,  scarf is from my bestie's store, {Petite Bowtique} and boots are from {Millie Bee}. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up