ʚ.A note from Evie.ɞ

I’m happy and excited to receive blogger packs and blogger applications for stores! However please look through my blog first to see if your store is my style. Most of the time I tend to mix and match outfits for fresh and interesting looks! If you would like for me to blog for you, please understand that every creation may not fit my personal taste and will therefore not be blogged.

Kisses,

Evie Bebe

.Style Card 7.

A little geeky

Today's style card features:
Forever Young, {Glitter Outfitters} .click., .ploom., [monso], .:*December*:., Pixel Products & .Sew Cute.


Today as I was shopping for Lazy Sunday kids, I came across another cute store called Forever Young. There are SO many cute outfits it was hard to pick just one to blog about. I decided to go with Geeky. I paired it with one of my fav scarves from .click., glasses from .:*December*:., headband from [monso], denim skirt from {Glitter Outfitters}, hair from .ploom., tights from .Sew Cute., and boots from Pixel Products. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up