ʚ.A note from Evie.ɞ

I’m happy and excited to receive blogger packs and blogger applications for stores! However please look through my blog first to see if your store is my style. Most of the time I tend to mix and match outfits for fresh and interesting looks! If you would like for me to blog for you, please understand that every creation may not fit my personal taste and will therefore not be blogged.

Kisses,

Evie Bebe

.Style Card 3.

Baby it's cold outside!

Today's style card features:
*Baby Pie*, :) BCC., Tres Blah, {Sugar Hearts}, fri.day & {Dream of Clouds}



Since the weather here in RL is bitter cold, I decided I wanted to get all bundled up in SL and do some exploring. I knew this meant I got to wear my favorite coat from *Baby Pie*! Gabby makes the sweetest things for us Toddleedoo's. I paired it with the cutest hat from :) BCC., heart tattoo from {Sugar Garden} and my glasses from Tres Blah. I LOVE these tights from {Dream of Clouds}. They are so delicate and are perfect for my fox Mary Jane's from fri.day. Lastly, my curly hair is from tram.<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up