ʚ.A note from Evie.ɞ

I’m happy and excited to receive blogger packs and blogger applications for stores! However please look through my blog first to see if your store is my style. Most of the time I tend to mix and match outfits for fresh and interesting looks! If you would like for me to blog for you, please understand that every creation may not fit my personal taste and will therefore not be blogged.

Kisses,

Evie Bebe

.Style Card 38.

Evie's Clubhouse

Today's style card features:
Boogers, Just Kidding, {Sleepy Eddy}, Magika & DRD




When I'm not on SL, you can often find me on Steam slaying zombies on L4D2. As you can see, I'm a little zombie obsessed. :)
Anyhoo, onto the blog!
This is your last week to get these truly epic bears from Boogers at The Arcade. If you haven't grabbed them already, you really need to! After this week they will be gone forever. :(
Boogers also created this cool pallet bed for April's up and coming The Family Flea Market event. It's only 5 LI, and has a few cute poses for you to enjoy.  I'm wearing mostly Just Kidding today. She made some really sweet animated bunny ears for April's Woodland Treasures Gacha event and I was lucky enough to snag my fav one on the first try! The hair is from Magika and it has become my new favorite. I don't think I have taken it off since I bought it. <3

Outfit:
Bunny Ears: Just Kidding - Rosey (Woodland Treasures Gacha Event)
Necklace: DRD (The Arcade)
Hair: Magika - Shine
Glasses  & Boots: {Sleepy Eddy}
Outfit: Just Kidding - Vintage Outfit


0 comments:

Post a Comment


up