ʚ.A note from Evie.ɞ

I’m happy and excited to receive blogger packs and blogger applications for stores! However please look through my blog first to see if your store is my style. Most of the time I tend to mix and match outfits for fresh and interesting looks! If you would like for me to blog for you, please understand that every creation may not fit my personal taste and will therefore not be blogged.

Kisses,

Evie Bebe

.Style Card 31.

Afternoon delight

Today's style card features:
Boogers, Little Closet, Enfant Terrible, Sleepy Eddy, Tram, Tic Tac Toe, floorplan & DRD


The Arcade is finally here! I have been super busy, as I'm sure most of you have, gaching and shopping like cray trying to get all the things! I decided to take a little shopping break and have a snack with my Puddin Bear (available from Boogers at this rounds Arcade). I am enjoying my Slithering Sam Ice Cream by Tic Tac Toe. Of course Dead Bear (Boogers) was trying to steal our treats, so we decided to sit where he couldn't reach us. :)

Outfit:
Hat: Enfant Terrible - Unique hat from - Scandinavia
Hair: Tram - C 429 A
Glasses: Sleep Eddy - Boston Glasses
Shirt & Shorts: Little Closet
Necklace & Boots: DRD
Walkie Talkie: floorplan - pink
Bears: Boogers
Ice Cream: Tic Tac Toe

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up