ʚ.A note from Evie.ɞ

I’m happy and excited to receive blogger packs and blogger applications for stores! However please look through my blog first to see if your store is my style. Most of the time I tend to mix and match outfits for fresh and interesting looks! If you would like for me to blog for you, please understand that every creation may not fit my personal taste and will therefore not be blogged.

Kisses,

Evie Bebe

.Style Card 30.

I love you like XO

Today's style card features:
Glitter Outfitters, LeLutka, Sleepy Eddy, [Auxilary], Boogers, Maxi Gossamer, (Yummy) & Bens Beauty


The Arcade is coming in less than a week and I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am! Zen from Boogers sent out his exclusive bears this round and OMG he made Bey!!! This is actually my favorite song atm as well. I love it like XO. <3

Outfit:
Glitter Outfitters - Wild Zebra (Currently closed for remodel)
Hair: LeLutka - Addison
Mouse Ears : [Auxiliary] Gacha_Mouse Ears (Studs) - Platinum RARE
Glasses : Sleepy Eddy - Boston Glasses
Bracelet: (Yummy) - Hear Locket
Necklace 1: Maxi Gossamer - Pearl Necklace Combo Short
Necklace 2: Bens Beauty - King & Queen Crown Necklace
XO Bear: Boogers - Arcade March Round (Coming Soon!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up