ʚ.A note from Evie.ɞ

I’m happy and excited to receive blogger packs and blogger applications for stores! However please look through my blog first to see if your store is my style. Most of the time I tend to mix and match outfits for fresh and interesting looks! If you would like for me to blog for you, please understand that every creation may not fit my personal taste and will therefore not be blogged.

Kisses,

Evie Bebe

.Style Card 51.

Cause baby I'm a star...

Today's style card features:

Snips & Snails, Tres Blah, LeLutka, Just Kidding, Trinket, Bebe'Licious, Boogers & Minuet


Hello lovelies! Last night I got bored and decided to put on my own little talent show. 
*giggles*
Boogers made this absolutely ADORABLE backyard stage that I have in my playroom. It comes in a variety of colors and is really a must have for up and coming stars like myself.
I'm wearing my new favorite hat. Okay actually it's not really a hat, it's my Mama's colander, but it's still fabulous! I paired it with the latest hair from LeLutka, glasses by Tres Blah, necklace from Trinket, tank from Minuet, briefs and socks from Snips & Snails and cape by me. (Bebe'Licious) Oh yeah! My boo boo's on my knees are from Just Kidding. Seriously, the best band aide appliers out there. I think that's all for today. Keep shining!
<3


0 comments:

Post a Comment


up