ʚ.A note from Evie.ɞ

I’m happy and excited to receive blogger packs and blogger applications for stores! However please look through my blog first to see if your store is my style. Most of the time I tend to mix and match outfits for fresh and interesting looks! If you would like for me to blog for you, please understand that every creation may not fit my personal taste and will therefore not be blogged.

Kisses,

Evie Bebe

.Style Card 50.

Little tourist...

Today's style card features:

Tram, Pr!tty, Koala Kisses, Tres Blah, Cae, Snips & Snails, Glitter Outfitters, Des Lunes, Just Kidding, Trinket & Yummy


Soooo, a lot has been happening in my SL which forced me to take a little break from blogging. My Mama & I got a full SIM and have opened a little town & soon a new elementary school for us kids! I am slowly getting back into things now. Thank you SO much for your patience and bearing with me. <3

Onto today's look!
Pr!tty made these cute little headbands for the Hello Sunshine event. They are L$40 per play and utterly adorbs! I paired it with my fav hair from Tram, necklace from Cae, THE ABSOLUTE BEST JACKET EVER MADE FOR TODDLEEDOOS by Snips & Snails, shorts from Little Closet, stockings from Des Lunes & my new favorite sandals by Just Kidding. You can find these at the Family Flea Market. They are also available in ALL sizes! (Adults included)
Bracelets are from Trinkets and can be found at the Fiction & Fables event.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up