ʚ.A note from Evie.ɞ

I’m happy and excited to receive blogger packs and blogger applications for stores! However please look through my blog first to see if your store is my style. Most of the time I tend to mix and match outfits for fresh and interesting looks! If you would like for me to blog for you, please understand that every creation may not fit my personal taste and will therefore not be blogged.

Kisses,

Evie Bebe

.Style Card 43.

A little spunky...

Today I have 2 style cards I will be featuring!

First one:
-LaViere-, Tres Blah, Just Kidding, Minuet, Oh La La & Balkanik


Second one:
Kari, -LaViere-, {Sleepy Eddy}, Comic Nerdz, Snips & Snails & Balkanik


I am running SO behind with blogging due to a SIM move, so I wanted to squeeze a few goodies into one today.
There is a new kids event at Heritage called Fiction & Fables. Just Kidding does NOT disappoint! I am in love with these watercolor tees. So artsy and cute! I paired it with my new fav jeans from Minuet available at this month's Family Flea Market and my new fav sneakers from Balkanik. (Available at TMD) The art bag is from Oh La La's gacha at this month's The Chapter Four. Although I will warn you, play at your own risk! 

The next look was a little 80's inspired. Comic Nerdz released some adorable Easter outfits and I knew I needed this Floral suit! I paired it with another pair of my fav jeans, this time from Snips & Snails (available at The Family Flea Market), hat is an oldie from Kari and shoes by Balkanik. Oh yeah, my glasses are of course, {Sleepy Eddy}. 
<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up